Magyk
Welcome! Please log in or register.
Magyk
Welcome! Please log in or register.
Magyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magyk is a fantasy roleplaying website, based off the book series by Angie Sage.

HomeLog inRegisterGalleryLatest images

About Creatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcia Overstrand
Admin
Marcia Overstrand

About Creatures Empty
PostSubject: About Creatures   About Creatures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:14 pm

In Magyk, there are different types of humans and creatures. Here are all that may be created:

Human: Regular person. Not really special...

Wizard: Basically a human, but born with green eyes, and possesses magical abilities such as casting spells. The ExtraOrdinary Wizard is similar to the president or prime minister of wizards.

Shapeshifter: Throughout their human life, shapeshifters may turn into something, whether it be a tree, a dog, or a rock. When they are ready, they may choose to take that form forever, though once that decision is made it cannot be changed.

Dragon: Dragons are incredibly rare, but are gorgeous. They can communicate through speech. They can be found mainly in the badlands, though there are rumors of a very special one living in the catacombs...

Aie-Aie: Though not truly a species, Aie-Aie was a horrible creature that inflicted the Sicknesse upon many.

Other animals: Other animals such as dogs, cats, and horses, common on Earth, may also be created.
Back to top Go down
https://magykflyte.rpg-board.net
Marcia Overstrand
Admin
Marcia Overstrand

About Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Creatures   About Creatures I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:39 pm

There are also ghosts, which I forgot. Here it their description:

Ghosts: Ghosts are dead humans. They may only walk on lands they have crossed in their previous lifetime, but otherwise are freer because of their ability to fly. Shapeshifters and creatures do not turn into ghosts at death. Shapeshifters turn into their shapeshifting objects, and creatures are forever gone. There are exceptions though-I will notify you if they are present.
Back to top Go down
https://magykflyte.rpg-board.net

About Creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magyk  :: About Magyk :: History-
Jump to: